In case anyone is interested, this year the most popular entries were:
- Make Google search in English
- Aubergine pasta sauce
- 28 points (about scrabble)
- Terrorism: Hysteria, Profit, Control
- Keeping your knife sharp
Top search terms that led people to my blog:
- google search in english
So there you have it.
Filed under: Search Terms
These just get madder and madder…
- green asparagus extreme cooking -oh my god! Extreme cooking! That is do damn cool.
- bananas and nervous system – apparently if you eat too many bananas the build-up of potassium can be lethal (note: may be an urban myth), and potassium is an important chemical in the nervous system. No idea if these have anything to do with each other.
- “eating alone” in “the fat duck” – don’t do it! Take a friend.
- samovar brainwave decrappification – erm?
- what are some shortcomings of capitalism – I could say a lot about this. Instead, I’ll just direct you to Znet.
- human meat substitute – OK I wrote that entry as a joke people!
It’s been a good week, people have got to my blog by searching for:
- “drinking gravy” – lots of advice here about that, highly recommended
- What does our cake is dough mean? – something about a plan going wrong?
- how does one spell 12th in Mathematics – twelfth, same as everywhere else. Odd though, I agree
- pigeon war – it’s more of a cold war at the moment, but we’ve got the pelicans on our side
- photo knife stomach – disturbing, I hope they didn’t find what they were looking for
- bonobo nervous system – Ed? This one seems to be about you
- how to improve the nervous system – optimistic, but I’m working on it
- poems on discrimination based on religion – I have no idea
But best of all was:
- is it ok to eat rat meat – I think probably yes if you feel like it, but please see the comments on the meat sack entry
Filed under: Search Terms
Latest searches which led people to my page:
- confessions of reformed racists
- the biggest shits
- pelican eating pigeon
I think I must be doing something wrong?
I’ve just noticed that WordPress allows you to see where people are coming to your site from, and what search terms they used to get them here. I decided to post a few of the best. If funny ones keep turning up I might make this a semi-regular feature.
- do anarchist believe in a god – this person must have been really committed because my blog doesn’t come up in the first 15 pages of Google with this search
- spells to stop noisy neighbours – I’m on page 3 talking about ASBOs
- what does samovars mean and a little later a followup, samovar how to use – sadly I didn’t provide anything helpful on either of these questions